Sales Operations Analyst (Sales, Marketing and Customer Engineering)
The position of Sales Operations Analyst within the Sales Operations team would be dealing with databases administration, data gathering, analysis, presenting and reporting. The position requires strong analytic skills, persistence and logic for broad efficient understanding of corporate metrics and data requirements.
- Administer database to support daily/weekly/monthly operational reporting and executive dashboard.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using statistical techniques.
- Develop and implement data analysis and data collection systems.
- Design and generate reports on a routine basis as well as support ad-hoc reporting and analyses for non-standard issues.
- Interpret data and present findings and recommendations in an understandable document/presentation.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 1+ year(s) experience in data analysis;
- MA/BA degree in economics;
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment;
- Desire to work for a fast-paced, growth-oriented company.
Desired Characteristics & Attributes:
- English (intermediate+);
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- MS Outlook, Excel, Power Point;
- CRM and/or ERP system(s);
- Excellent work ethic.
To apply for this position, send your resume firstname.lastname@example.org.