MEMS Development Engineer (Engineering)
US-Santa Clara, CA
Join the team that is revolutionizing the timing industry with the best silicon Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS) timing products in the world. As a MEMS Development Engineer, you will use your creative skill to design and characterize MEMS devices and develop and build our next-generation MEMS products.
- Design and characterize the electrical, mechanical, and thermal performance of MEMS devices
- Extend and enhance SiTime’s automated framework for data collection, data analysis, MEMS simulation and design
- Design, conduct, and analyze experiments to understand device physics, materials and fabrication
- Interface with vendors
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including Systems Engineering, Packaging, and CMOS.
- Drive projects as needed
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics or equivalent
- Hands-on experience developing and running engineering laboratory experiments
- Proficient coder. MATLAB experience preferred
- Experience with printed circuit board design preferred
- Finite Element Simulation preferred
Desired Characteristics & Attributes:
- Strong organizational skills
- Clear and concise scientific communication
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative fast-paced team environment
To apply for this position, send your resume to email@example.com.