Marketing Assistant (Sales, Marketing and Customer Engineering)
As the marketing assistant at SiTime, you will help streamline the marketing processes for SiTime’s marketing and sales team efforts. Your primary responsibilities include assisting in organizing campaigns, developing marketing strategies, and maintaining the marketing database. Your work will be a critical factor for the attainment of the Marketing department’s goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
- Assist with promotional activities and ensure high quality execution of marketing campaigns
- Maintain content library for marketing and sales
- Help with presentations by gathering relevant resources, including proposals, slide decks, videos, and other information
- Assist with contact list management and hygiene: importing, segmenting, cleaning, and pulling specific lists based on project specifications
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Support additional projects as assigned
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- Strong analytics skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Experience in utilizing a range of systems including databases, CRM, website platforms, etc.
- Proficiency in English
- A desire to work in an innovative, fast-paced environment
Interested? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SiTime is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.