HR Generalist - Global (Human Resources)
The Human Resources Generalist (Global) will be responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with senior HR management in supporting Ukraine and other international regions. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, on-boarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, affirmative action and employment law compliance.
- Develops and maintains personnel files in compliance with applicable legal requirements
- Keeps employee records up to date by processing employee status changes in timely fashion
- Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures in accordance with the law and government regulations and best practices
- Prepares new hire paperwork, conducts new hire orientation and onboarding
- Provides processes guidance to line managers when appropriate
- Assists HR management with investigations in an effective and objective manner.
- Performs benefits administration and annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness
- Helps to build and maintain employer brand (expand)
- Participates in manages internship program and serves as a liaison with the universities
- Coordinates internal /external training of the employees
- Maintains and coordinates employee recognition programs
- Assists in hiring process by coordinating job postings on the website, reviewing resumes, and performing telephone interviews and reference checks, ensuring great on-site interviewing experience.
- Coordinates onboarding of the new employees globally
- Assists in the recruitment process as needed (updating applicants’ logs, scheduling interviews, etc.)
- Assists with maintaining HR wiki globally
- Participate in global HR projects as needed
Experience and Requirements:
- At least 2 years of experience as an HR Administrator or Generalist at an international company (preferably IT)
- Bachelor’s degree (in Business or Psychology is a plus)
- Upper intermediate English language level (B2 or higher); Mandarin is a plus, but not required.
- Strong integrity
- Must possess strong organizing and prioritizing skills;
- Strong customer –service orientation;
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Position requires working independently and as a team player
- Avid learner
How to Apply
To apply for this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org