Customer Support Representative (Sales, Marketing and Customer Engineering)
The Customer Support Representative will manage database administration and provide excellent customer support and management.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Administer and use databases: make sure data is clean, accurate, and complete; create, customize and generate reports, etc.
- Provide customer support by responding to customer inquiries and requests
- Conduct data mining to generate business insight to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness
- Execute timely invoice processing
- Review and process quotes in an accurate and timely manner to help ensure bookable orders and revenue attainment
- Manage sample requests in accordance with the company process
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 1+ year(s) of related experience
- Proven proficiency with MS Office: Outlook, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Experience with CRM and ERP systems
- Upper-intermediate or higher English language proficiency (written and verbal)
- Willing and able to travel (domestic and international)
Desired Characteristics & Attributes:
- BA/BS Degree in Economics, MS/PhD preferred
- Self-starter with exceptional organization skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Proven analytical skills
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative, fast-paced cross-functional team environment
- Persistent and result driven
- Team player with positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Desire to work for a fast-paced, growth-oriented company
To apply for this position, send your resume to email@example.com.
SiTime is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
SiTime participates in the E-Verify program.