Characterization Engineer (Engineering)
Characterization Engineer is responsible for the bring-up, evaluation, and characterization of SiTime’s revolutionary MEMS-based timing products. Responsibilities include mixed-signal characterization, systems/algorithms development, datasheet validation, performance feedback to MEMS/CMOS design, and prototyping of test and FA methodologies. In addition, he/she will lead experiments to prototype new system architectures for future products, and assist with the development and qualification of new packaging technology.
- Develop or perform operational or testing procedures for electronic product.
- Operate computer-assisted engineering software and equipment to perform electronics engineering tasks.
- Design software or systems for characterization applications.
- Determine project material or equipment needs.
- Prepare, review, or maintain schedules, design documentation, or operational reports or charts.
- Present data/reports at meetings, boards or working groups to explain, or defend findings or recommendations, negotiate compromises or agreements, or exchange information.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering. Exceptional candidates with other backgrounds will be considered;
- Knowledge in analog and digital electronics basics;
- Skills in Matlab/Python/ C++; programming;
- Experience in working with electronic measurement instruments;
- Comprehension of statistical data processing;
- Understanding of the measurement results processing and presentation;
- Experience in PCB layout/fabrication.
Desired Characteristics & Attributes:
- Complex Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- English Speaking/writing
- Systems Analysis
- Active Learning
- Time Management
To apply for this position, send your resume to email@example.com.